Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am extending my invitation to you...

I'm not sure how effective is it for me to announce here, but nevertheless, I'd still try.

PA Humourous Speech Contest 2009 - Finals

It is happening on 3rd October 2009, which also falls on Mid-Autum Festival, how auspicious is that?
Details as follows :-

Event : 6th People's Association Humourous Speech Contest 2009
Date : 3rd October 2009
Time : 1 - 5pm
Venue : Cheng San Community Club

Why you want to be there? To be entertained by the best 12 humourous speakers. Be there so you can be inspired, and to learn from the better speakers who has the ability to make people laugh.

Humour is not an easy thing to learn, just ask around you. If people describe your personality trait as 'humourous', I'm sure you'll be a people magnet.

Don't you want to become a 'people magnet'?

No comments:

Post a Comment