Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No time for exercise? exscuses is the culprit

In the midst of H1N1 and what not viruses that are spreading around, I did my best to keep healthy so that I don't fall sick easily. My office is a 'sick building' now, everyone around me is coughing non stop. And its hard not to spread the virus because we are all cooped up in an air-conditioned office environment. My busy schedule does not permit me to fall sick and still get by. Hence, I really need to keep vigilant.

This morning, I woke up at 5.30am! This is a victory for me! Because I am mostly nocturnal and am a heavy sleeper. Why the hell did I wake up so early for? To get my arse off for yoga lessons in the morning at 7am. Unbelievable? I couldn't believe it too. Anyway, the yoga class work wonders for me. For the first time, Monday doesn't feel that blue, really! My energy level kept up for most of the day, except for that drowsy after lunch moment. Woohoo.... I love it man!

I think I can keep up with this madness schedule, waking up so god damn early is a miracle for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment