Friday, September 25, 2009

What is your dream?

Someone asked me yesterday, what would I want to be in future? This question is no stranger. But my answers to this question is usually ambiguous. The truth is, I am afraid to say it out, for fear that I would be laughed at. That's normal right? I have this fear because my dreams seem quite impossible at times, and that I'm afraid I would never be able to achieve it. Or along the way, I might change my mind and decide to do something else. So I would rather keep it to myself, so I won't be laughed at even if I don't achieve it at the end.

But I decided to come clean, because I think I need more motivation. This motivation might come from people that I do not know now.And people who happen to read my blog might read my mind, and give me that little push. To friends who read this, don't laugh at me even if I don't become what I hope to be. Dreams are far fetch at times, but it means alot to me. My dreams keep me sane and remind me that I do not want to just become an ordinary someone.

So here it goes.... and its a list of stuffs.

I want to be a good public speaker, I want to become a trainer in my own field, that is the General Insurance Field. I want to become a good emcee at events, and I hope to be the emcee of as many friends' wedding as possible. I want to be a translator and become proficient in English, Mandarin and Korean. And last of all, I hope to find someone who will stay beside me and give me the support that I need while I work at achieving these dreams.

I just said it, i hope it sounds ok.

Now I just need to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment