Thursday, September 17, 2009

What do you measure success with?

The type of car you drive? The size your wallet is? The type of house you own? The number of credit cards you have? The size of your bling? The brand of bag you carry?

Material luxuries are merely by-products of wealth, in my opinion, but they are not enough to drive me to work hard. I don't like to work like a cow for the sake of a LV bag, its too shallow, and yeah.... makes me look like a stupid cow. To materialistic girls out there, you either work like a stupid cow, or made your boyfriends and husbands looked like one. Just don't put your 'standards' on me.... don't piss me off like that.
Yes, I do look forward to such material wealth, but they don't drive me. I am more than that.

Go away you shallow bimbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment