Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life's a blur

I am dead beat. My day to day is too long and stretch too far.

Reach office by 8.15am....worked all the way to 6.30pm and off to school. Dinner is always junk food because I don't have time to sit down and have a meal.
Then classes stretch all the way to 9.45pm, reach home about 10.45pm, ate some 'dinner' which is real late. Played with Joy a bit, time is already 11.45pm. Online time usually takes up 1 hour. Assignments and projects and revision and other what-not that I have on hand.

Mum is complaining that I am not keeping my mountain of laundry and tidying up my mountain of books and magazines. The thing is.... I really don't have the time and energy to do it. I don't even have the time to read my subsciptions of reader digest, club pet mag and soka times etc.
I think I am more tired than the average housewife who does everything in the home.
I am dead beat, who can understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment