Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Routine starts again

Let's have a look at my schedule from Monday through Friday, after getting off from work.

Monday - School
Tuesday - Korean Class
Wednesday - School
Thursday - nothing (but something is always filled on that day, since other days are blocked)
Friday - Advance speechcraft (3 more Friday evenings to go)
Saturday - emcee-ing
Sunday - touch base with my comrades

lalalalala.... I am not getting much rest with such schedule, but somehow I am just happy.

I am going to Emcee a PA event this coming Saturday, this is already outside my comfort zone. Because the audience are experienced public speakers. I am getting a little jittery, at the same time excited. Will I do well? Or will I crash and burn? But nothing will get me down, I will treasure this airtime because if I handle this well, I can take on a bigger challenge the next time. Even if I flop, its a good lesson.

Hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment