Sunday, March 1, 2009

Play hard.... work hard?

I can play hard, but work hard?
Spend my Sunday afternoon @ Karaoke with my friends, it was a much needed singing session. Singing my heart out always made me feel better, good workout for my lungs! And I finally found someone who sings better than T... really a darn good singer. Listening to him is a pleasure. Music itself is a healer, hearing a good singer makes double healing effects.
To top my day, I get to watch 'Marley and Me' with compliments from my friend's brother.

It's a good movie if you love dogs like me. If you don't like dogs, then maybe not...

Going back to work on my school project now, though I would very much want to sleep now. Since I played so hard today, I ought to work hard as well.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment