Monday, March 16, 2009

My toastmasters jouney

Many of my friends are aware that I am involved in toastmasters, but none of them know exactly what I am doing. This journey has been a fulfilling one, and also a challenging one. Thoughts of quitting often cross my mind when I couldn't fulfil my responsibilities, but somehow, I always managed to tell myself to persevere. It is amazing how I always stunned myself to do things that I wouldn't thought of doing.

I am not the most capable person, but I did the best that I could.

And so I am going to post the past project speeches that I have prepared on this blog here. Hopefully someone who is in search of an inspiration or idea on their speech would stumble upon this, found something useful, and adapt it for their own use. There are no copyrights to my speeches, feel free to take anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment