Tuesday, March 24, 2009

updates

It's da speech contest tomorrow...! But I am so unprepared, my speech is ready, but needs more editing, and I haven't got down to doing it while I'm typing this entry away.

My challenge is to memorise my speech. That's my weakness, something I really need to overcome for my future speeches. Win or lose, nevermind about it, it is just going to be an experience for me. How do I ever remember my experience on stage? Perhaps someone should video them, so I could laugh at myself after the whole thing.

I found something to cure my constant fatigue, CHICKEN ESSENCE!!! I bought a box of Chicken Essence with American Ginseng from Watsons, it really did perk me up! I was not that lethargic the next day even with very little sleep.... the stuff works well on me, hurray!

If you want to give me belated birthday presents, its not too late man! I need chicken essence!

No comments:

Post a Comment