Friday, March 6, 2009

Interview with myself

Qn : If money is not an issue at all, what would I like to do?
Ans: I would like to travel alone and experience life in the simplest form. Going to less developed countries and help them in my own ways. Singapore is too fast paced, a break from all these crap would be nice!

Qn : If I can do something and change the world, what will it be?
Ans: Erase the technology of mobile phones. Pager should exist forever... I think when people live in the times of "xiang ka pager?", we tend to be more punctual and make efforts to meet our friends face-to-face. Numeric pagers should be good enough, no need to have too many words, short and to the point.

Qn : If I am left alone on a deserted island, who would you take to be with you?
Ans: My dog, Joy.

Qn : If I can have a special ability, what would it be?
And: To be able to talk to dogs. That way, I could communicate with Joy and know what's on her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment