Sunday, March 15, 2009

Job woes

At some point of time in life, or perhaps several times, you may encounter such problems with your job. To some, the job defines their life. While some define what the job should be. A friend of mine is at his crossroad, to leave or not to leave, and what's in stall for him? I saw the same dilemma in him that I was facing couple of years back. It felt kinda weird to see my own story acting out in somebody else'.

What do you want to see yourself doing 10 years from now? What's important to you? Money? Balance life? High life? Car? Job satisfaction? Pride? Luxurious goods?
There are so many things to list down, but ultimately, I believe there is one single force that pushes you.

Whatever it is, i believe in being happy. So my choice must make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment