Monday, March 23, 2009

No time for shopping

I need to go shopping... the pastel pink dress for the bestie's wedding for being part of the sisters gang, birthday presents for the colleagues, props needed for the bestie's hen night.

No time even to do my laundry, and no time to shower my precious Joy. (She still showers, just that my sister has to do the job.)
Spend the whole day doing revision for the upcoming exams, and I really suck at accounting, spend 1 hour just to attempt 1 question on doing income statement and balance sheet. Cham lah!
I guess I have to plop myself at the airport next weekend to mug again. *Cry*

Can i get someone to takeover my shopping please.......... sobs.

1 comment:

  1. wow...u mean u wanna outsource the task of shopping? count on me mdm... n pass me ur credit card as well!

    ...tricia

    ReplyDelete