Thursday, March 5, 2009

Done.

Done with projects, finally!

I'll probably have sometime to attend toastmaster chapter meetings this month, gonna do something about it.

This month is mugging month... and birthday month. If you understand Pisces, you would know, she don't need a gift. She would appreciate simple text messages, phone calls and companionships. Somehow, I dread that day because I'm gonna pass the criterion of being a 'mid-twenty'. But yet, I am happy to be growing older because with each passing day, I find myself ageing with more wisdom and more empowered with knowledge. I hate the feeling of stupidity.

Mugging month because exams will be coming real soon and since I haven't been diligent enough to listen attentively during my classes, I gotta do more catching up by self-reading. Feel free to bring your books and drag me all the way to changi airport. That is still quite the best place for mugging, until I find a better location.

No comments:

Post a Comment