Saturday, February 28, 2009

On the path to recovery

Emotions have got the better of me, but I'm glad it was short-lived. I received a Lily flower from a concerned friend and was immediately cheered up by it. Simple gesture but I was deeply touched.

As I ran through my train of thoughts, I realised, that all these are Deja-vu.

The fact that we gave a 2nd chance to the relationship because we couldn't let go. And right now, I saw how history had repeated itself. And that I might have almost stepped onto the same mistake I had made. It would have been an incorrigible mistake.

7 years and you still couldn't make up your mind, what took me so long to figure out? Well, I have decided to stop blaming and move on. I need to let go for the final time. I need to start living the life I want to lead. At the age of 26, its not too late to start finding my new direction and the new soulmate.

I just have to pick up the pieces and start building.

No comments:

Post a Comment