Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Unloading one by one

Finally handed up the economics assignment today. What's next? 2 quizzes next week. And next? Financial accounting assignment. All these would de done by the end of this month, short month...because there are only 28 days. In between these schoolwork, I am managing my time with planning meetings and discussion meetings. I felt like i couldn't perform my roles well, given the limited time I have, all my efforts are diluted. The way I saw how I manage my commitments for toastmasters, I really want to shake my head. And whats more, I am getting so rusty without the practise of speaking.

The past week was crazy for me, as I count the number of deadlines coming up. Now that a couple of them is unloaded off my mind, I can finally breathe a bit. I seriously need to catch up with my studies. I am so far behind.... But whenever I looked at my FA text, I just wished to do something else. Debit credit debit credit, am so lost. I finally understand why I chose to go into Design field last time, because I hate figures. Its so strange that I am still in the Insurance industry. But I am going to be persistent, not giving up this time round, unlike the past. I have wasted far too much time.

And finally, I can start dieting. The CNY festive season made me pile on some weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment