Monday, February 23, 2009

The wrong side of 20s

Just came back from supper with friends @ Bliss, saw other friends over there too, didn't knew that I have so many Hougang friends. I was told that another area in Hougang would make a great place to hang out like Bliss, that's at Charlton.

We talked about friends around us @ our age, and what wrong things people are doing these days. Shotgun marriages on the rise, divorce happening on the 2nd week of the marriage, couples fooling around, how men are fickle-minded and women are heartless. The world is seriously going upside-down. Amidst the talk, I thought to myself, shouldn't i count myself lucky that i did not meet such assholes.

Me, at the wrong side of 20s, is busy catching up with my peers in terms of my studies. My career is nothing fantastic, but I count my blessings with great colleagues. Yes, sometimes I do feel lonely without that someone special by my side, but I think I would be able to adapt to the singlehood with time.

我不想再为情所困。

No comments:

Post a Comment