Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A statement about men

Today, I made a statement in office while we were on the topic of 'Men'.

"Men are just stupid, they can't read minds. Their brains are programmed to read a few things -- maps, soccer news, playboy magazines and games." Alright, its just a sweeping statement, but it does have some truth to it.

Years ago, i told all my female friends this equation -- half of the male population are gay. I still believe in this, because more of them are just coming out of the closet. What we don't see or don't hear doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm pretty good in sussing them out.

Single ladies, expand your search to foreign talents, so many of them here right now on our land.

I'm talking crap, seriously need to de-stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment