Thursday, February 12, 2009

Straighten out my thoughts!

I just realised that I have been so depressed for the past 2 months. Most people couldn't tell, even myself. But its the little frustrations inside me and bottling up of everything that has caused my unhappiness. I just couldn't let go of things, and blamed everything else and everyone else. Instead of finding friends to confide and cry my heart out, I chose to hide and cry to myself.

How foolish of me.

Love is such a mysterious and powerful energy, it could either make you insane, or it could make your life wonderful.

I just came back from a yoga session, it is such a powerful session that I felt awaken right after the workout. The clouded mind seemed to be awake now. As the cantonese phrase says, I am more 醒目now. Meditation really helps.

I am going to open up my life, and open up myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment