Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shagged

Time now is 4:10am. I just bathe and sitting down to check emails and blog this. Just came home from my classmate's place after finishing our Economics project. The final 10-20% editing will be done by me.

And a few hours later, at 1pm, I have to be up at Hougang Mall to do some shopping for the BBQ in the evening. After the BBQ, meeting friends for supper @ Serangoon Garden who came back all the way from Scotland for the CNY. I wonder with my lack of sleep and proper rest, how much longer can I last?

Sunday's gathering is cancelled, I am relieved! That free up some time for me to breathe a bit. Maybe I should postpone catching the movie with my friend too. Which means I have a little more time to do my TM chapter meeting planning plus the final editing of project.

See, no time to study. My thick thick textbook is brand new, shows how much I get to touch it.

Okay, time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment