Thursday, August 6, 2009

What do i do when i feel down?

I need to laugh. The saying that says laughter is the best medicine? Yep, it works for me. That's the thing about me. I don't easily confide my problems, hence I keep to myself alot. And since I don't get the problems off my chest, something else needs to be released. Or else my head would get messed up.

I'll drink wine, yes, even at home. I can sip wine while I type away at my laptop. It relaxes my mind.

I'll tune in to 98.7fm at night, when 'Muttons till midnight' is on. They cheered me up the most at my lowest.

Watch korean variety shows on youtube. I am amazed at the creativity of Koreans, the standard of entertainment is something that Singapore Variety shows can never perform up to.
So here's something that I found today -- badminton at its best. They played badminton with huge-ass rackets, spatula and different weird sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment