Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Horoscope analysis of Men

Its 1.20am now but I'm logging in to blog. Its a way to destress.... weird right? I guess it helps because it brings my mind away from the books. I'm getting so nervous that I kept burping.

Anyway, for the sake of blogging, I am finding a topic to write about... instead of writing about my exam blues.

Horoscope analysis of Men. I am no expert in this, but I would say I have good observation skills on people's personality. When a bunch of girls meet up, it is usually catching up on one another's lives and gossiping and bitching about men. So I'm going to let you in on the horoscope analysis of men that me and my gal friends often talk about.

Disclaimer : This is purely for entertainment purpose and may or may not hold any truth. My opinions are absolutely bias and unjust. So read and forget about it yeah?

Pisces : Nice people, but soft. When I say soft, I'm talking about their character. Nice, helpful, creative, smart are the words to describe them. But one thing is, pisces men have a tendency to be gay.

Aries : Short temper, short temper, short temper. Yes, they are really short tempered. They are often quite influential, but..... they can only talk. No action is taken. In other words, they like to 'talk big'.

Gemini : Super chatty, super talkative, sometimes to the extent of long-winded. I do not have many gemini guy friends, so I do not have a good understanding of them.

Taurus : Stubborn, but very traditional and down-to-earth, and very simple.

Leo : no available analysis on them yet.

Cancer : no available analysis on them yet.

Libra : Friendly, nice, charming. But, they are superficial people. I have receive alot of feedbacks on Libran men. There is great disparity with the before and after. The charm will wear off very fast.

Scorpio : They are flirts. The most flirtatious men are Scorpios, because they can charm people. Strong tendency to stray as well.

Saggitarius : no available analysis on them yet.

Capricorn : no available analysis on them yet.

Aquarius : no available analysis on them yet.

Purely non-sensical. But I believe, the negative traits that I talked about only happens to be the black sheep amongst their species.

Now, back to studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment