Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dialogue with wise man

What is leadership? What makes a business successful? How his mentor build his network in China? Those are the serious topics that I had with 2 wise men at the S-11 kopitiam last night. After an invigorating session of toastmaster chapter meeting, the coffeeshop talk is yet another mind blowing session. The things that I could learn from those conversations are precious knowledge that I would never be able to get in textbooks and in school. 'Leadership' has take on a better meaning now. Thank you for your sharing, I will definitely miss chapter meetings for the next 3 months.

Now, if only my company's head honcho could have an opportunity to hear from him, I believe the impact it could have in my workplace would be somewhat magical.
A colleague bade farewell today, another 2 is leaving end of this month, and another 1 next month. What kind of turnover rate is my company facing? Someone commented that its quite bad, i say its very bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment