Friday, June 19, 2009

This entry is all about my grumbles only... don't read

Just checked my results online, I ace the 2 modules that I dread most for the last semester, what a miracle. I don't want to be complacent... because it is a fact that I am more tired now than last semester. How am I going to keep up?

The demanding workload is slowly eating away my energy level. I just can't seem to be able to recharge fully at night. So the 'battery life' is getting weaker...

This weekend is 闭关修炼 for me. My HRM project just got thrown back because this lecturer has high expectations. Arrrghhhh... its major editing time. And I have to finish at least 70% of my marketing project so I don't need to rush through it. The only thing I'm happy about it is.... the subject matter is somewhat my forte.... analysing Smartphones. But just don't want to get too happy with it first. My retest for the Commercial GI paper is on Thursday, I need to study for it. Every resit of the exam means time and $$$ wasted. My room is messed up again because I don't have time and patience to keep it neat.... my books are all over the place. There are also tonnes of laundry and ironing to do. If i send everything to the dhobi to wash, the charges might be off my budget.
I also need to catch up with sleep.... and to squeeze in time for some exercise.

Like how much can i exactly squeeze into these 48 hrs of weekend?

Seriously, if I have the money... I would engage help for the things below.
  1. part-time maid to clean my room
  2. send all laundry to the dhobi
  3. errand boy to walk my dog thrice a week
  4. driver to send me to school, fetch me after school
  5. study mate to study with me and help me take notes in classes
I shall continue to daydream...

No comments:

Post a Comment