Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sometimes the dreams are so big, you wonder if its possible?

When will I be done with my studies? Not so soon...... not anywhere near at all. All I can do now... is to do my part to study well and hard, graduate with a paper in my hand, and then off I go. Where to? I have no idea yet. I want to go out and see the world, so I have to prepare myself well for the next 5 years. I have a strong desire to leave this country, i'm not sure why too. Perhaps the lifestyle here is really too stressful? Perhaps I can't find anything here that fits me?

Perhaps I'm just dreaming and it may not happen at all? That I might still be stuck on this little red dot, and be pulled back by my responsibilities as a daughter? I don't know...

I envy people who have found their calling. I can only see myself clearly in the next 5 years, beyond that is a blurred image. All the dreams that I have seemed too big and unrealistic at the moment. I don't know how to empower myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment