Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have a bad habit

That is..... i refuse to sleep until I feel like I'm totally drained. Some people love to sleep, and afternoon nap is a favourite past time. For me, that can hardly be a hobby. Sleeping to me is like wasting my youth away, and its something that you can do forever after you die. Weird logic huh? I am the only odd kid in my family. Everyone in my family wakes up late and nap alot, so much so that sometimes I feel my dog has succumbed to the sleeping bug in the household and is sleepy for most of the day, except when she smells food! I'll use my sister as an example to illustrate...

She holds a normal day job and works 9-6. As she is quite an introvert, she does not go out as much as I do. She comes home at abt 6plus, feed the dog, eat her dinner and then proceed to SLEEP from 7plus onwards. She would then wake up at about 10plus, watch some tv, surf the net and SLEEP again before midnight. Gosh..... she can really sleep. On the other hand, I have never tried that before, perhaps only when I'm sick. What's happening to me? Why am I the only one in the family that hate to sleep?

I sleep at about 2 am everyday, and only manage to get 4-5 hours of sleep. And I have been doing that for years. I am lucky that with such awful sleeping habits, I don't develop serious eyebags or get lines. But I am afraid all these problems might set in soon.... as age is catching up. I guess I have been drained enough.... and I ought to start sleeping early. Its hard to adjust the time but I just have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment