Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Progress

Yet another week passed, how am I coping?

Attended my cousin's wedding lunch @ Marina Mandarin on Saturday. So 姑姑 came asking, "When is your turn?" I knew that question would be coming, shrugged off with the usual 'not so soon' answers.

In the same evening, attended the NYP ex-students' union gathering. It has been donkey years since I last saw these peeps, it was great to catch up with them. Many are just-married and a few others tagging kids along. Trends of my batch of peers seems to be marrying young and want to have kids soon. Honestly, I don't feel the pressure. I'm never ready for kids anyway.

Cavis started asking me about how C and I broke up. The conversation got me upset as I thought of him. The perspective of a married woman with kids are indeed more in-depth and wiser, but there are just some things I couldn't agree with.

I honestly don't think I am ready for any relationships. Till I get my life on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment