Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I know I'm not an accountant

Whenever i'm at Financial accounting class, my mind just switched off, nothing gets absorbed. By virtue of that, i know i'm not going to be an accountant, the numbers just make me go crazy. I like things to be unbalance, so am trying my very best to make them balance now. Stupid trial balance, i hate you!

Just spend 2 hours at Kovan's Xin Wang Cafe to study for my quiz tomorrow. Singaporeans sure like to eat late... business was really good! Luckily for me, I could study despite the noise level. I could even sleep soundly with trance/house music, how cool is that?
Yesterday got back my Economics quiz results, passed with average grades despite me totally forgetting about the quiz and did not revise a single bit. I know my complency has set in, luck and wit will not carry me far, seriously need to get back to my books for real. My aim is to pass with flying colours, not average grades.

There goes my first ranting on my studies. This new blog is definitely about complains i have with my life. Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment