Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chinese new year is coming, but there are 101 things to do! Can't afford to take leave and do my stuff because I have to reserve them for my exams and holidays.
  1. spring cleaning
  2. soka youth BBQ planning
  3. TM chapter meeting
  4. 2 school projects deadline on 2nd week after CNY
  5. home visits to members
Bwah.... i am seriously panicking, not enough time! And I am dead tired after the financial accounting test. I need to invest in a voice recorder, my concentration level during the class is getting worse despite multiple cups of caffein. So i probably need this to help me. Haha... March is coming, i should get my friends to buy for me as birthday gift.

Someone asked me this, how is life being single now? Come to think of it, there isn't much difference to me. I wasn't spending enough time with him then, due to my busy schedules. So in fact, its better now that the very limited free time that I have is really free now. And that free time could be spend on either myself, or my friends.

If I ever get into another new relationship, I better make sure he has a busy lifestyle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment