Friday, January 30, 2009

I am glad its a short week. But the news I hear today doesn't make me any happier. Once again, there will be changes to my department's personnel. In the short span of about half a year i worked there, the number of people i saw coming in and leaving is at least a record high for me. Sometimes I wonder, why are women so scary when they are at the top of the hierarchy or when they hold so much power? And when women approach the age of menopause, things become so ugly, literally.

So much so for being the festive period.

On another note, I am proud to say that I have kept my room neat and tidy for the 4th day running. I even make it a point to vacuum daily now. What an achievement! I believe the resolutions i set for myself has reminded me how I need to change my life and be disciplined. I am going to transform into a woman who can do housechores, cook, repair, IT-savvy, care for the environment, outspoken and having great relationships with people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment