Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Too much good food

The weekend that just passed was super unrested for me. I had weddings to attend on both Saturday and Sunday. Few hundred bucks poorer and few pounds heavier. I didn't know that my cousin dated her husband for 12 years already! Admiration for this couple to have stamina for such a long courtship.The other wedding was a poly friend of mine. I just discovered that we had so many common friends, the theory of 6 degrees of separation was playing out right in front of my eyes.

It was my company's annual CNY lunch today. Its good food once again, 3 days non-stop! Something that I found disturbing -- they served shark's fins for all 3 functions. This fish is dying people... (sorry is that even considered a fish?) Although they bite.... they keep the nature's foodchain in check.

So friends, if you are planning your wedding dinner, could you please take the shark's fins out? Save the animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment