Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas woes solved

Every year Christmas, I am always very vexed. All because of the Christmas gift exchange. Its not that I hate shopping, but I just hate shopping in crowded places. And honestly, there is no quiet shopping malls in Singapore when its the Christmas season. Everyone goes crazy shopping for gifts, and retailers bank in on this opportunity by coming up with "Christmas gifts". Cosmetics and parfume coffret sets, body shower products in sets, just almost everything is sold in a "Christmas gift package". Please tell me if you can find something unique. And honestly, I don't really fancy receiving common gifts, so I don't enjoying giving common gifts either. I would much prefer something that is more personal, or having meals and drinks with friends, enjoying ourselves would be good enough.

Last year, my problem was solved when I made a trip to Korea, I bought all my x'mas gifts from there. As for this year, I have got it solved too! Because my package from Korea has just arrived.... I am a happy girl. I can go online shopping (skip the crowd) and give unique gifts (cannot be found in Singapore).

Hooray to internet, efficient infrastructure, and my minimal Korean reading ability. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment