Friday, November 13, 2009

Being Positive

Seems like I haven't been blogging lately, that's because I have been sick for the whole of last week. My system was drugged with drowsy medicine and was in no state of mind to write. Work is piling up higher, the peak period before the Christmas holidays. But I am thankful for that, because learning-on-the-job is taking place and the things that I learnt -- its growing at an exponential rate. I still can't see money, but I strongly believe that I will see it soon. I strongly believe that I am a gem, still at its raw stage, polishing up to be a bright sparkling diamond in time to come.

Sounds very positive do I? This is a conscious effort, to remain positive. This is a choice made, to think positive. You will materialise what goes on in your brain, so fill it with positive thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment