Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's not that funny at all

I just came home from a movie, it was supposed to be funny, but it wasn't.


I'm sorry to say this, but Adam Sandler is really not that funny in this movie. Maybe my expectations were hyped up by the movie title 'Funny People'. There were moments that were hilarious, but mostly, I kept thinking to myself... 'its too slaptick... or its too American'. Asians might not be able to relate to those jokes, so fellow Asians, skip this movie.

I am kind of disappointed, after months of not watching any movies, I had to catch a lousy one after such a long hiatus.

Tomorrow, 12 people would try to be 'Funny' on stage, and the co-emcee and I would need to attempt to be humourous as well. I can be funny in front of my friends, but its a different story in front of strangers.

May the jokes work tomorrow... lame as it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment