Thursday, July 9, 2009

What do i do when i go online?

check gmail
check facebook
check youtube
check friend's blog
think if I want to update my own blog
read news
surf the net... randomly.

One friend asked me, what is there to surf on the internet, other than msn chatting and facebook? On the contrary, my msn and facebook is kept to the minimum. I spend lots of time surfing the internet for knowledge, for information, for inspiration. I enjoy it so much because I get so much information that I would never be able to get if not for the internet. I am constantly doing research, on how to 'enrich' myself.

Allow me to introduce this fantastic tool called 'stumbleupon'. You can customise the 'topics' you are interested in... and with a click on the stumbleupon button, it will bring you to recommended websites randomly according to your favourite topics. You will 'stumble upon' some really good stuffs...

http://www.stumbleupon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment