Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is my blog a little neglected?

Maybe. But sometimes I am just too tired to blog because my energy level gets zapped up really fast these days. Apart from the never-ending work, classes in the evening are the ones that really shagged me out (is there such an expression?) Anyways, I am trying to squeeze in some exercise time into my schedule. I'm putting on weight because I eat to destress, and my meals are always late because of my classes. NOT GOOD!!!! Plus, I have been getting migraines and headaches on a really regular basis. All these are signs of deteriorating health.

And something stupid happened to me today, I was so blur that I woke up this morning thinking that its FRIDAY. I was dressed down and wore my knickers to work. The first colleague who saw me in office this morning asked, "You think today is Friday ah?" What can I say man....? I must have SO looked forward to friday and I brought it forward myself. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment