Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sms

There is this thing about me, that I hate to reply sms and that I prefer phone calls anytime. Especially when it does not take just 1 sms exchange to finish what I'm suppose to say. This thing about me comes about because often I realised sms do not convey what I really meant. The words that I keyed into the phone could be misinterpreted by the other party. And that's frustrating. Plus the fact that I put myself into a difficult situation by getting a touch-screen phone, it doesn't help.

I'm not saying that sms is pointless. It is good when you need to make an announcement to the whole world. Technology is meant to facilitate and make things convenient. It does not replace the more humanistic side of communication.
I am losing the touch.... I ought to make use of my phone and call my friends more often. What's the use of it when I subscribe to such high volume phone plan and not making the best of it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment