Wednesday, May 13, 2009

An image a day, keeps my creativity flowing

I suddenly had this idea -- everyday i will post an entry (as best as i could) with an image, and it will followed by a caption. It could be on anything random, anything that I like.
Just 1 picture with caption.

I shall see how long I can continue doing this.

Let's start with numero uno, #1.

I like flowers, but yet I don't have the patience and knowledge to grow flowers, hence I placed this little pot of fake flowers at my desk.
I love it because of its bright colours. Sometimes work really gets dull and a look at this... it would brighten up your day.

That's my colleague, a woman who is easily amused by silly jokes. I love telling her silly jokes because her laughter would make me seem like I am darn humourous.

No comments:

Post a Comment