Friday, April 9, 2010

Is it efficient to do overtime?

The March mayhem was just over, but April doesn't seem any better, despite the fact that it ought to be a slow month. I am given more responsibilities now, I wonder if it has anything to do with the not-too-bad appraisal. If it does, I sure hope the remuneration will be adjusted soon. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Back to the question, is it efficient to do overtime? No, not at all. My brain functions slower after a full 8 hours of non-stop working. Not to mention, I still have to find time for some revision after I got home. If eating large amounts of food over extended period will extend the size of stomach, I sure hope it does the same to my brain. I fed it with so much information everyday.

Gotta do something before OT becomes normalcy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment