Saturday, January 9, 2010

The temptions in 2010 that would help empty your wallet

It would be gadgets and cheap airfares to the region.

Iphone is sweeping the whole world off their feet, and Android phones are determine to win some fans over. Honestly, I am tempted by what Android phones can offer. Although I don't own an iphone now, the wonderful experience I have with my itouch has been a very good preview on what Apple is capable of. Technology is moving so fast! I have to start doing some catchup on the latest developments before I become outdated. Well, I really love gadgets, they make my life easier. And I know how to fully utilise the capabilities. If you have a smartphone, start using it as if it is smart. Don't ignore those marvelous functions. Otherwise, just get a normal phone with no frills. (Although i bet its difficult to find one of these now)

Cheap airfares. Budget airlines' competition is heating up, so consumers benefit. And budget carriers are flying futher too, great! What's more, with the news about Jetstar and Air Asia forming alliance, I think its even greater news.

Tiger year looks set to be a fantastic year isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment