Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year de-cluttering

My Christmas was packed to the max with activities, hence I decided that New Year must be peaceful, so that i can get some rest. Well, I counted down to 2010 at Lunar Bar with friends.Still couldn't convince myself that I should count down quietly at home with my dog and my computer. Well, I drank enough, dance enough, and went home in one piece.

My cluttered room was in need of some major cleaning. So I took the chance to organise the stuffs in my room. First, by throwing away things. Honestly, it feels good to throw away stuffs, im not quite sure why. It feels very liberating. And I am still convincing my mother to let me throw away the queen size bed. I want a sofa bed instead. Still trying hard to convince her.

Next, I tried to clean up my phone. No, not wiping the dirt outside the phone. I realised my handphone contact list is kinda messy, I need to re-organise my contacts. And I discovered I have tonnes of names whom I don't remember them now. One of the names is very funny, I saved the contact as 'Banglah'. I recalled it was because I had to engage a foreign worker to help me shift out my old cupboard to the rubbish centre. They were cheap and good labour, I paid him $50 and he gathered a bunch of friends to help out. What a great deal.
I'm not sure if the 'banglah' is still using the same number or working in my neighbourhood. I may need to engage his service when my Mum agrees to let me throw away the bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment