Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rusty

Did my first general evaluation at Punggol TMC today. It proves to me no matter how prepared I was, the nerves would get to me and cause me to lost my train of thoughts and start babbling nonsense. Pretty much crashed and burnt. Even though I hear lots of encouraging feedback, I felt somewhat irritated by my standard.

I need more practise in doing evaluation.

So I am trying to figure out.... how the hell I can manage my twice a week night classes, once a week gakkai meeting and still find time to do my school projects, study, spend time with friends and my dog, and have some more time to go back to toastmasters for 're-education' and still be able to breathe...

I realised, doing club visits might be the way to go for me, since classes timing clashes with chapter meetings on Wednesdays. Am I placing too much burden on my shoulders?
Honestly, NO. If I don't push myself hard while I'm young and abled, then when should I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment