Sunday, July 25, 2010

Eventful weekend

Whole of Saturday was spent preparing for the monthly discussion meeting. I was supposed to share a testimonial, but somehow I felt very resistent about it. It's a testimonial that I have never openly shared before and the thought of opening my heart to so many people just scares me. Eventually, I did and really hate myself for feeling so emotional over it. No matter how much I kept preparing myself mentally and even chant about it, the floodgate of tears just broke lose. That was the lowest point of my life, one that I never wanted to share with anyone else. But it was also the turning point of my faith. I guess the time has come for me to be more open about it.

Sunday was epic looking at the number of things I manage to accomplish. The cooking session was really all sweat and hardwork, despite the fact that it was fun. I cannot imagine myself becoming a housewife, sweating in the kitchen everyday. Even though I can cook and I like it, it can never be an everyday thing. Reached home feeling shagged, I still have to do the damn laundry. I should just marry a guy who owns laundry services business so I can stop doiong laundry for the rest of my life. This is really how much I hate it.
Went swimming too, to cool myself from the extremely warm weather. Now my whole body is aching and in limbo. I should be able to sleep real early today.

Exciting weeks ahead.
Hong Kong next weekend and Phuket after National Day. wooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment