Friday, June 4, 2010

Daydreaming again

I don't hate my job, but I definitely don't like it enough to want to do the same thing for the rest of my life. I have always been proud of the fact that I am one who seeks the balance, ie. work-life balance. But honestly, I am not balancing it well now. I stop having life for sometime and have devoted too much time at work. Or did I divert my attention from school work to work?

These days, I daydream about being my own boss. Startup capital, I don't have. Experience, I don't have. Knowledge, still lacking. Courage, sorry, no balls at the moment. Good business partners, hard to find one that clicks. But one thing is for sure, ideas come to me every now and then. If only I had all other things right, I could quit right away and be a budding entrepreneur.

Just let me quickly get over my education phase and clear all education debts. Argh!

1 comment:

  1. The fact that ideas keeping coming to you is a good sign that you will make a good entrepreneur in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete