Sunday, December 27, 2009

X'mas feasting non-stop

It was not a quiet Christmas this year. I went from gathering to gathering, and ate junk-food all the time. Because I was guilty of eating so much, I went swimming yesterday. Wrong move. The pool was super crowded. But at least I get a nice darker skin tone. Evening was feasting and Wii session at friend's place. The wii and swimming on the same day prove to be potent. By end of the night, I could no longer feel my hand and I had to rub lots of bengay lotion before I sleep.

I made tiramisu for 2 straight nights, because I promised to bring them to the parties i'm attending. I don't think I'll do that again next year, no energy.

Tonight, one more party to attend.

I want to spend a quiet year end countdown after all these festive parties are over. Festive seasons ain't a good thing for singles. My heart and mind is very messed up when I see couples around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment